What is Preventative Generator Maintenance?
Generator maintenance is a proactive approach to mitigating the risks associated with using generators to power your organization or home. Preventative generator maintenance is crucial to any one who relies on a generator, and without the proper maintenance and care, it can leave you feeling powerless.
GenCare assists customers with following CSA-C282 Emergency Electrical power supply for buildings, inspections, tests and maintenance requirements which requires weekly, monthly, semi-annual, annual and five-year inspections, tests and maintenance on generators.
GenCare can provide all this preventative maintenance directly for you or train on-site maintenance staff to perform the weekly checks and monthly tests.
If the generator is used for life-safety purposes, preventative maintenance is not an option but is a mandatory requirement per the Ontario Fire Code, Section 6.7. However, preventative generator maintenance is recommended for all generators, no matter the purpose.
Benefits of Preventative Generator Maintenance
- Having emergency power when regular power fails.
- With proper preventative maintenance, you will drastically reduce the likelihood of generator failure.
- Help meet CSA-C282 Emergency Electrical power supply standards for buildings, inspections, tests and maintenance requirements.
- Preventative maintenance is recommended for every generator, so you can be confident it functions when it is most needed.
- Help keep equipment running properly and to add longevity.
- Peace of mind – because you have enough to deal with during a power loss.
We don't just talk about care.
We generate it.
Powered with Integrity –the GenCare Difference
- Live 24/7 Support
- Fully managed generator maintenance
- Licenced service/diesel/gas/petroleum technicians/mechanics & electricians on staff
- Detailed generator technical history
- GenCare trains clients on how to perform the weekly checks and monthly tests at no charge
- GenCare currently services 120 cities, towns and rural areas – our coverage area reaches you.
- Upfront pricing, no hidden fees