Join Our Team
Our business is growing. Would you like to join the GenCare Team? Check the Expertise page to learn more about the skill-sets and culture at GenCare.
We are looking for another
Generator Field Maintenance and Service Technician (GENTech)
- Generator system maintenance, test and inspections per CSA C282 Emergency electrical supply for buildings – all makes and models
- Maintenance/Inspections/Service include consumables, starter systems, batteries, charging equipment, engines, control panels, automatic transfer switches, cooling systems etc.
- Testing includes verifying entire system – simulating a failure of normal electrical supply, full load tests
- Identify and provide solutions for service deficiencies – report to Service Manager
- On site solutions of repairs and service to all generator components
- Provide emergency service as required
- Supported by Service Manager, Senior GENTechs, Fuels and Electrical Divisions
- Working in SW Ontario – primary territory east of London into Toronto
- Maintain positive communication with clients, co-workers and administration
- Available for after hours On-call rotation for emergency service
- Able to attend early morning maintenance calls
- Attend regular scheduled TECHTalks: Health and Safety updates, Field Collaboration and more.
- Licenced 310T or equivalent (421A, 425A) with working knowledge of electrical systems
- Valid Ontario drivers’ licence in good standing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Clean criminal record check
- Honest and trustworthy
- Willing to work as part of the team
- Excellent wages
- 100% employer paid benefit package
- 6% vacation pay after probationary period of 3 months
- Group RRSP – matched by company
- Company supplied take-home vehicle
- Company supplied work wear
- Tool Allowance
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.